Hello Dear,

Please Join This Forum As a Member And Download Here Various Dj's Remix Collection & You Can Summit and Share Here Your Own Remixes and Mobile Or Desktop Related Stuff's.

Keep in Touch for Latest Updates.

Regards

Krishnaa
Hello Dear,

Please Join This Forum As a Member And Download Here Various Dj's Remix Collection & You Can Summit and Share Here Your Own Remixes and Mobile Or Desktop Related Stuff's.

Keep in Touch for Latest Updates.

Regards

Krishnaa
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Plug and play PSTN-VoIP-PSTN over private link

Go down 
AuthorMessage
sanddeepk

Plug and play PSTN-VoIP-PSTN over private link Empty
PostSubject: Plug and play PSTN-VoIP-PSTN over private link   Plug and play PSTN-VoIP-PSTN over private link Icon_minitime1st September 2010, 7:34 pm

Hello everyone,

I have searched VoIP forums and VoIP gear stores looking for the right equipment to transfer PSTN to VoIP across a private high-cap wireless link.

What I mean by right equipment is an FXO and FXS combo that comes almost ready to roll right out of the box; it also needs to be inexpensive.

My implementation is very straightforward; I have a branch office about 30 miles away with no phone service, I do have phone service here in town, so using the existing IP link I want to transparently move a couple of phone lines for voice and fax communications.

So far I have been using Grandstream GWX4104 along with HT486 and 502. The work ok but since I’m no VoIP expert I find them hard to configure and quite frequently they freeze so I need to keep power cycling the gateway.

If I’m using the easiest to configure and best cost efficient equipment already then I’ll settle for that but if there’s something else out there I will greatly appreciate that information.

cheapest voip calls - Free Call
Back to top Go down

Plug and play PSTN-VoIP-PSTN over private link
Page 1 of 1